The new HyFin® Chest Seal is a
completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating
injuries to the chest. Now featuring a larger, 6 in. x 6 in. size and
enhanced adhesive gel formulation, the new HyFin® Chest Seal creates a
superior seal, even in the most adverse conditions. The new HyFin®
Chest Seal also features a transparent backing to allow placement
directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualty’s chest. It
also has a large, easily-visible red elliptical tab for single step
peel-and-apply application that can also facilitate the burping of a
wound if necessary.
The HyFin® is Made in America and is 100% latex free. To ensure high
quality performance, NAR packages each chest seal using its’ signature
Red Tip Technology® red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil
pouch. Maximum success in managing open chest wounds requires an
effective, easy-to-use and reliable chest seal. The HyFin® Chest Seal
addresses each of these requirements and more.
- New, more compact packaging
- Advanced adhesive technology
- Oversized red elliptical tab for single step, easy peel-and-apply application
- Conforms to the casualty’s chest
- Effective in extreme environments
- Seal can be written on for patient treatment documentation if necessary
- Made in America
- Packaged - H 4.625 in x W 7.5 in x D 0.1 in.
- Chest Seal - H - 6.0 in. x W 6.0 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Weight: 1.44 ozs.